When you step through our doors, you become family.
We began as a small town cardiology clinic. We have grown into a regional leader in cardiovascular care, while remembering where we started and continuing to treat every patient like family.
Conditions We Treat
If you need an inpatient or outpatient hospital cardiac procedure, we’ve got you covered. Our close affiliation with nationally recognized local hospitals means you’re taken care from bedside to clinic.
- Cardiac clearance for procedures, surgeries, or work
- Pacemaker and ICD implantation and evaluation (device clinic)
- With remote at-home monitoring
- Hospital setting cardiac procedures (angiogram, angioplasty, stenting)
- Dizziness, fainting and falls evaluation
- Peripheral vascular ultrasounds
- EKG stress (treadmill) tests
- Nuclear cardiac imaging (MPS and PET scans)
- Echocardiograms (ultrasounds of the heart)
- 24 hour – to 30 day – heart monitors
- Device Clinic and Arrhythmia Center: Managing and evaluating pacemakers, ICDs, and long term cardiac monitors including MCOT (mobile cardiac outpatient telemetry).
- Intensive Outpatient Care Clinic: We specialize in congestive heart failure. Our clinic provides treatments and medicines at the forefront of CHF care, and we work to keep patients out of the hospital, improving quality of life and reducing healthcare costs.
- Fall and Faint Clinic: Evaluation, management and prevention of falls and faints. Treatment of vertigo, common fainting (vasovagal syncope), dropping blood pressure when standing (orthostatic hypotension), and general unsteadiness, including inner ear problems.