Candidate will have a built in practice in chronic pain management with the opportunity to have part ownership. Goal is to create a practice with long lasting job stability in excellence in chronic pain management. The Candidate will run the practice independently as allowed by GA Law.
- Orders and interprets diagnostic and therapeutic tests relative to patient’s age-specific needs.
- Prescribes appropriate pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatment modalities
- Implements interventions to support the patient to regain or maintain physiologic stability, including but not limited to serving in the first assisting role.
- Assists with the provision of surgical care in accordance with facility, state, and federal regulations.
- Monitors the effectiveness of interventions.
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary team members by making appropriate referrals.
- Facilitates staff, patient and family decision making by providing educational tools.
- Urgent care needs