Athens, GA 30606
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
New Healthcare IT startup company is seeking an intelligent, motivated and organized individual to assist him with multiple businesses and personal activities.
Must be able to interact with clients, staff and team members with a professional attitude.
Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills and have the ability to adapt to the rapidly changing world that you will be stepping into.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to a wide variety of areas including online retail, subscription businesses, brand development including, but not limited to website, social media and marketing.
We are looking for a driven applicant ready to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users. Applicants should have a solid understanding of how each social media and the internet works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and providing support to current and prospective customers.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Dealing with first point of contact – handling emails and phone calls
- Scheduling meetings
- Helping with events and conferences
- Helping with important tasks and deadlines
- Collating and filing expenses
- Implementing and maintaining procedures
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt
- Experience in social media
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English