- Positive demeanor, putting focus entirely on providing our patients with the best possible experience at our practice
- Candidate must also be a team player, and willing to work in multiple areas.
- Extensive experience with EMR ( Electronic Medical Records) systems
- Ability to prioritize work throughout the day in a busy environment
- Take vital signs
- 3-5 years of experience
Certified Medical Assistants act as liaisons between patient and healthcare provider. Responsible for warmly greeting the patients, assisting them to the exam room, verifying patient information, updating the patient’s medications, symptoms and medical history, collecting urine, completing records, E-prescribing prescriptions, completing prior authorizations and any other task deemed necessary by a provider. Ensures all pre-visit work required for exam is completed and that lab and other test results are available in the electronic medical record (EMR)
- Completion of training from an approved Medical Assistant program.
- Medical Assistant certification or registration is required.
- Monday – Friday
- Competitive benefits and salary based on experience