Athens, GA 30606
Salary: $30,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
Full Job Description
About Health Wealth Safe
We are a growing Healthcare software company that specializes in remote patient monitoring and health record services and service for privately-owned healthcare practices. Our mission is to cut the cost while improving the healthcare of the individual patient.
About Your Role
You will work closely with the VP of Marketing to develop and execute digital marketing campaigns that drive lead generation and revenue across multiple related brands. You will be responsible for building, implementing, tracking, managing and optimizing our SEM and other digital marketing campaigns including but not limited to Google Ads, YouTube, Facebook advertising, Instagram and Linkedin.
This position will have the opportunity to expand into SEO and email marketing for the right candidate.
What You’ll Do
- Set up, monitor, manage and optimize digital advertising campaigns from start to finish
- Drive lead generation for multiple brands via SEM and paid social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram).
- Collaborate with the sales team to gather customer feedback, identify key insights and optimize marketing messaging.
- Measure and track the overall progress of digital marketing efforts. Create monthly/weekly data reports for each brand.
- Create monthly, quarterly and annual revenue reporting for performance-based campaigns.
- Knowledge of split testing, targeting testing, and creative testing in order to compare results across campaigns.
- Analyze metrics, provide campaign effectiveness reports, and implement optimizations.
- Gather data on consumer, competitor, and market conditions
- Assist in creating new ad copy and imagery for paid and organic social media posts.
Who You Are
You are passionate about all things marketing and technology, specifically SEM and are constantly learning about new techniques and strategies. You love testing and are not afraid to test and then pivot based on your learnings.
You strike that unique balance of being both creative and analytical and are equally comfortable discussing ad copy or ad analytics.
You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
You have demonstrable experience building SEM campaigns and driving leads for B2B companies.
In short, if you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you.
Technically speaking, you are also:
- An expert in FB, Google, Linkedin and Youtube paid Advertising
- Advanced in Google Analytics and data analysis
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Deep understanding of conversion funnels
- Demonstrated capability of self-direction and motivation – you will have a lot of freedom to make decisions, run tests, and drive the business forward and that requires a personality that thrives with challenges and finds solutions
- Expert at communicating performance, and digging for information in order to create unique campaigns.
- Positive “can-do” and “will-do” attitude.
- Ability to customize performance reports for various purposes. Compile daily, weekly, monthly, and lifetime reports to quantify results and communicate them out to the team.
- Attention to detail – Staying organized is key
- Innovative thinker, willingness to identify and try new strategies
- A collaborative team player
- Experience working in Hubspot preferable
- 3+ years of relevant experience.