We treat the patient as a whole
We take pride in maintaining our small town family practice culture, where every patient is family, while simultaneously bringing expertise in internal medicine to every encounter.
To learn more about our primary care, please visit our Family First Healthcare site by clicking the button below.
Conditions we Treat
From common colds to diabetes, our primary care providers work with you to improve your health and overall quality of life.
As the saying goes, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of a cure. We provide numerous low-cost services which can save you numerous healthcare dollars in the future.
Some situations require advanced diagnostic testing, and we provide powerful tools to understand your exact individual case.
- Abdominal ultrasound
- Arterial and venous ultrasound
- Heart ultrasound
- Carotid artery ultrasound
- Hemoglobin A1c for diabetes
- Thyroid tests
- Vitamin D
- Liver function panels
- Pregnancy tests and pregnancy monitoring
- Prostate tests
- Urinalysis and stool tests
- Uric acid for gout
- Iron, ferritin, and transferrin for anemia
- Potassium, magnesium and other electrolytes