We spend a third of our lives sleeping…
or at least we should. Let us help you achieve restorative sleep, treat your sleep problems, and gain energy during the day.
To get more information about our Sleep and Wellness Center, please visit Sleep Medicine USA by pressing the button below.
Conditions We Treat
Whether you want to stay on top of your heart health or have a rare disorder, our fellowship-trained practitioners have the needed expertise.
Our Sleep Center
- Known as polysomnolography, or PSG
- Performed overnight in a comfortable private suite
- Measures dozens of parameters to give a complete picture of your sleep at night
- Painless procedure: no needles, drugs or invasive procedures. In fact, it may be more comfortable than your bed!
- Also a PSG, but done at home and is not attended by a Sleep Technologist
- For shift workers/ day sleepers
- Trial with CPAP machine
- CPAP stands for continuous positive airway pressure
- This is an air pump that gently opens the airway with air pressure, as you sleep, to avoid closure of the airway from tissue in the neck and airway
- Same type air pressure as the CPAP machine, but with variations of 2 pressures, for comfort and necessity
We do pediatric sleep studies on patients 9 and older. If you would like to schedule a study for your child, please call our office or book an appointment through the Make An Appointment page in the menu.
- Assesses your ability to remain awake, for personal or public safety